Terms & Conditions
I. Seller Identification
Welcome to Munnota.com, this is a website and an e-commerce store operated by Munnota Trust, we have our outlet at: No- 67, South Avenue Complex, DVG Road, Near Nagasandra Circle, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru – 560 004.
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
1. “You” shall mean the “Buyer” or “Customer” i.e persons who buy Goods;
2. “Goods” means the articles which include books to be delivered to the Buyer by the Seller;
3. “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, registered and unregistered designs, copyright, trademarks, know-how and all other forms of intellectual property wherever in the world enforceable;
4. “We” “Us” “Our” “Website” shall mean the “Seller” i.e Munnota.com operated by Munnota Trust , having its outlet address at No- 67, South Avenue Complex, DVG Road, Near Nagasandra Circle, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru – 560 004.
1. Munnota Trust owns and operates this website. This document governs your relationship with Munnota.com (Seller). Access to and use of this website are subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. Please read these conditions carefully before placing an order for any goods from us. You hereby agree to be bound by these conditions.
3. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time and without notice.
4. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
5. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may purchase only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. All contents on our website such as logos, icons, images, compilation of data’s, & software are the property of Munnota.com. All software on this site is also the property of Munnota.com
7. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of Munnota’s resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. Please note that you are not permitted to access (or attempt to access) any of our resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with Munnota’s resources, including the servers and/or networks on which our resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
8. This website and/or Munnota’s resources or any part of it, may not be reproduced, duplicated or exploited for any purpose without taking written consent from Munnota.com.
Any description given or applied to the books is given by way of identification only and the use of such description shall not constitute a sale by description. For the avoidance of doubt, the Buyer hereby affirms that it does not in any way rely on any description when entering into the contract. We do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and we assume no liability in this regard.
V. Placing Order of Books
1. Your order through this website is an offer to us to buy the product(s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product from us, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation E-mail”). The Order Confirmation E-mail is acknowledgement that we have received your order. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when the product is dispatched to your address.
VI. Price and Payment
1. The price shall be the Maximum Retail Price less agreed discount, unless agreed otherwise between the parties.
2. Orders will only be processed on full payment of the transaction amount/billed amount, these transactions shall be deemed to be completed transaction.
3. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
a) Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
b) Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
c) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
d) Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
4. All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
5. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
6. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
7. Munnota.com makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the above mentioned payment gateway facility as third party provides it. Grievance, if any, in respect to this payment gateway may be taken up through correspondence directly with the payment gateway facility provider.
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address specified by the Buyer. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
2. Delivery will be effected by us only in respect of those orders which are completed transaction(s).
3. We support shipping of goods only within India.
4. Books ordered from us will be delivered through a trusted courier and the company may take 2-3 days for deliveries within Bengaluru, 3-5 days for deliveries within Karnataka and 7-14 days for deliveries within India. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such.
5. Any delayed or missed parcels shall be tracked after 3 days by the Seller with the courier company and customer will be notified about the progress over the contact details supplied by the customer at the time of purchase.
VIII. RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
1. RETURNS FOR REPLACEMENT: If you receive a damaged or a defective item you may please return the same to us in a proper package. Kindly enclose a note stating the reason for the returns. Also state your Order No & send it to us via a trusted courier or mail. This facility is only for goods bought from us. Return of any defective / damage goods shall be done by you within 7 days from the date of delivery, it has to be sent to our outlet located at:
Munnota, No- 67, South Avenue Complex, DVG Road, Near Nagasandra Circle, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru – 560 004.
2. REPLACEMENT: Replacement for returned goods will be initiated subject to availability of goods, it will be subject to the delivery time frame mentioned herein above.
3. REFUND: Refunds shall be initiated incase goods ordered cannot be delivered or replacement cannot be effected due to unforseen circumstances, refunds shall be initiated with 7-10 working days and shall be remitted to the bank account used by you for placing the order.
IX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Under no circumstances will Munnota be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the service or the information contained therein.
2. Your claim with regard to our warranties specified herein, if any, against us will only be limited to the amount you have paid, if any, for use of products and/or services.
3. MUNNOTA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE AND DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY THIRD PARTY SUITS AND CLAIMS ARISING IN RELATION TO THE CONTENTS OF THIRD PARTY PUBLISHERS HOSTED ON THE WEBSITE.
4. IN CONSEQUENCE OF ANY COURT ORDER WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE BOOKS AND/OR ITS CONTENTS, IT SHALL BE BINDING BOTH ON THE SELLER AND THE BUYER.
X. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Disclaimer: Munnota.com is a Seller platform, we also sell goods of third party publishers, we do not claim any intellectual property right by way of ownership or title in respect to those goods, except goods of Munnota Publications on which we reserve our right.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Munnota affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party. Such indemnity shall include all costs and expenses incurred by way of litigation or court proceedings.
Cookies are small amount of data, mostly alphanumerical identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser. This helps our system to recognize your browser the next time you enter our site. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. To take advantage of our website unique features we recommend that you allow cookies.
XIII. EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
XV. NOTICE PROCEDURE
1. Note on Third Party Publisher Listings: Please note that Third Party Publisher listings are merely hosted on Munnota.com and are posted solely at the direction of Third Party Publishers who may be contacted via their “Publisher Information” details, accessible from any of the listings.
2. If you believe that your rights are being violated by an item or information on the Munnota.com website, you may submit a Notice the the same can be sent via E-mail or Post to us:
Address: No- 67, South Avenue Complex, DVG Road, Near Nagasandra Circle, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru – 560 004.
XVI. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bengaluru.